Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
We will be moving to Alert Level 2 from Thursday 14th of May and will provide our full range of products and services whilst making health and safety of all involved a priority.
- Pick up orders are now available and must be placed in advance via phone, email or website and paid for before arrival.
- Clinic bookings are now available.
- We are following The Ministry of Health’s hygiene guidelines and are practicing social distancing in our offices in order to keep you and our staff safe.
- All couriers are practicing contactless delivery for your safety and the safety of essential workers, during this time all parcels will be non-signature required. Due to high demand on courier services, we have been advised there may be a delay on orders. We will dispatch orders within 24 hours of receipt, however please allow 5 to 10 working days for deliveries.
BioTrace Clinic Bookings
Clinic bookings are now available and we will be following strict hygiene guidelines to reduce the risk of transmission and to keep you and our staff safe.
- Our clinics and premises will be cleaned daily and in between consultations
- When you arrive for you consultation, please notify us via phone on 0508 44 66 42.
- Where possible, please maintain a social distance of 1 metre.
- We will be wearing facemasks and you will be provided with a facemask to wear at all times.
- We will ask you to wash your hands or sanitise your hands with hand sanitiser.
- You may bring 1 support person/guardian with you into the premises.
- Payments must be contactless and must be processed prior to arrival.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not come in and reschedule the booking.
- Remote consultations are available.
We make our decisions with the wellbeing of every one as our highest priority and we will make adjustments and follow guidelines form official sources as circumstances develop.
If you have any cold or flu symptoms please re-book your appointment for another time when you are symptom free. No cancellation fee will apply under these circumstances.
For status updates on the COVID-19 New Zealand lockdown visit: https://covid19.govt.nz/
Stay safe and take care.
The Team @ BioTrace