Product Mastery Module
BioTrace will be holding an exclusive training module to educate practitioners on the new BioTrace Professional Series range of products. Why we have developed them, where they fit in to our range and what advantages they bring. We will also be announcing new detox approaches and tips on how to use the powerful new anti-infectives. New to the BioTrace family:
- A range of Botanical products crafted from organic, sustainably wild crafted whole herbs
- Bioactive Silica, a new addition to our Elementals range
- A new and improved Magnesium Bisglycinate for better absorption
- Our own Bio Allicin product in a vegetable capsule, higher dosing
- A powerful blend of living source Iodine with kelp and parsley for thyroid support
- A Curcumin product with piperine for superior absorption
- And so much more!
You'll find out how to use the Elementals range to target trace mineral deficiencies and why our Professional Series range of capsules are some of the purest products on the market today.
Additionally, morning tea will be provided, we will have a free product give away & we will be releasing new guidelines for heavy metal detoxing.
Auckland - 5 April 2019
Waipuna Lodge, 58 Waipuna Rd, Mount Wellington, Auckland 1060
Melbourne - 24 May 2019
Amora Hotel Riverwalk, 649 Bridge Road, Richmond, Melbourne
Time: 9am - 12pm
Price: $15 + GST
(free to QRA Level 2 attendees for that weekend)